Union Registration - Teamsters Local 1773

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

Ken Junichi

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: Adam
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Mishchenko
      1.4 Date of Birth: (11/FEB/1993)
      1.5 Contact Number: 4592-3719
      1.6 Gender:
      • [X] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: 311 Spanish Avenue, Floor 2, Room 1
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information & Union Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: Aurum Energy

2.2 Owner Name: Bella Schofield
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Bella Schofield, Emily Whitman, Owen Schofield
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: N/A
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): 2 Mission Row, Los Santos, SA

2.7 Union Name: Teamsters Local 1773
      2.8 Petitioner: Adam Mishchenko
      2.9 Endorsement:

(c) An employee of an institution may only sponsor one (1) labor union registration every fourteen (14) day period.

(d) If a labor union registration is successful, it must become recognized by the institution and the OLMS. The following conditions must be met for a labor union registration to be recognized;

1. An institute employing more than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 20% of its employees.

2. An institute employing less than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 50% of its employees.

3. Voting will take place over a seventy-two (72) hour period.

4. An employee may only cast one (1) vote, either in favor or against the proposed labor union. All abstentions are considered a vote against the proposed labor union.

Answer:

Adam Mishchenko
      Kenzo McNeil
      Manuel Estevez
      Pasha Fedorov
      Harris Robinson
      Lashay Aldridge
      Roger Green

2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address): 23 Senora Way, Los Santos County, SA

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord: notoriousdancso#4168
    DISCLAIMER
    I, ADAM MISHCHENKO, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: Adam Mishchenko
James Connelly
Director of Planning and Special Projects

Dear Mr. Mishchenko,

We are informing you that your petition for the registration of the Teamsters Local 1773 has been APPROVED.
Additionally, the union is officially recognized as the endorsement passes the 20% threshold for union registration. Please proceed with the presidential candidacies per Labor Relations Act of 2021, Section III, Sub-section (e).

Signed,
James Connelly
Office of Lieutenant Governor
Director, Office of Planning and Special Projects
Ex officio Secretary of Labor