UNION REGISTRATION PAPERS

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Secretary of Labor, Office of Labor-Management Standards

Forum rules
(( Although our forums allow you to view applications submitted by other players, your character DOES NOT have access to applications and information filed by other players. Each record would realistically be accessible by the Applicant and their Attorney (if any). Please do not metagame any information contained in these requests. ))
James Connelly
Director of Planning and Special Projects

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name:
      1.2 Middle Name:
      1.3 Last Name:
      1.4 Date of Birth: (DD/MMM/YYYY)
      1.5 Contact Number:
      1.6 Gender:
      • [-] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address:
      1.8 City:
      1.9 State:

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Institution Information & Union Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized institution?
      Answer:

2.2 Owner Name:
      2.3 Institution Stakeholders/Executives:
      2.4 LSGOV registration link if applicable: ACCESS
      2.5 Institution Headquarters (provide address):
      2.6 Number of employees:

2.7 Union Name:
      2.8 Petitioner:
      2.9 Union Headquarters (provide address):

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [-] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord:
    DISCLAIMER
    I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the San Andreas Labor Code, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed:

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[color=#FFFFFF].[/color]

[center][img]https://imgur.com/dS7uwSp.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]1. Personal Information[/b]
[list=none][b]1.1[/b] First Name:
[b]1.2[/b] Middle Name:
[b]1.3[/b] Last Name:
[b]1.4[/b] Date of Birth: (DD/MMM/YYYY)
[b]1.5[/b] Contact Number:
[b]1.6[/b] Gender: 
[list=none][-] Male
[-] Female
[-] Other[/list]

[b]1.7[/b] Address:
[b]1.8[/b] City:
[b]1.9[/b] State:
[/list][/list]
[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]UNION INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]2. Institution Information & Union Information[/b]
[list=none][b]2.1[/b] What is the name of the unionized institution?
Answer:

[b]2.2[/b] Owner Name:
[b]2.3[/b] Institution Stakeholders/Executives:
[b]2.4[/b] LSGOV registration link if applicable: [url=link of picture showing LSGOV Confirming the institution]ACCESS[/url]
[b]2.5[/b] Institution Headquarters (provide address):
[b]2.6[/b] Number of employees:

[b]2.7[/b] Union Name:
[b]2.8[/b] Petitioner:
[b]2.9[/b] Union Headquarters (provide address):

[/list]
[/list]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b]3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check[/b]
[list=none][b]3.1[/b] Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
[-] Yes
[-] No

[b]3.2[/b] Do you consent to a background check?
[-] Yes
[-] No
[/list]
[/list]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b](( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none][b](( 4. Out of Character ))[/b]
[list=none][b]4.1[/b] Forum name: [url=https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/###-NAME/]Access[/url]
[list=none][b]4.2[/b] Discord:

[/list]
[/list]
[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]DISCLAIMER[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the San Andreas Labor Code, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

[b]Signed[/b]:
[/divbox]
James Connelly
Director of Planning and Special Projects

UNION ENDORSEMENT
  • 1. Union Endorsement
    • 1.1 Endorsement:
      (c) An employee of an institution may only sponsor one (1) labor union registration every fourteen (14) day period.

(d) If a labor union registration is successful, it must become recognized by the institution and the OLMS. The following conditions must be met for a labor union registration to be recognized;

1. An institute employing more than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 20% of its employees.

2. An institute employing less than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 50% of its employees.

3. Voting will take place over a seventy-two (72) hour period.

4. An employee may only cast one (1) vote, either in favor or against the proposed labor union. All abstentions are considered a vote against the proposed labor union.
      [SHOW]
      LIST VOTERS IN FAVOR

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[color=#FFFFFF].[/color]

[center][img]https://imgur.com/dS7uwSp.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[divbox=#CD853F][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]UNION ENDORSEMENT[/b][/color][/center][/divbox]
[list=none]
[b]1. Union Endorsement[/b]
[list=none]
[b]1.1[/b] Endorsement:

[quote](c) An employee of an institution may only sponsor one (1) labor union registration every fourteen (14) day period.

(d) If a labor union registration is successful, it must become recognized by the institution and the OLMS. The following conditions must be met for a labor union registration to be recognized;

1. An institute employing more than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 20% of its employees.

2. An institute employing less than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 50% of its employees.

3. Voting will take place over a seventy-two (72) hour period.

4. An employee may only cast one (1) vote, either in favor or against the proposed labor union. All abstentions are considered a vote against the proposed labor union.[/quote]

[spoiler][center]
LIST VOTERS IN FAVOR
[/spoiler][/center]

[/list]
[/list]
[/divbox]