[Evergreen Sanitation Solutions] 008-05-2022 - Toxic Site Identification and Clean-Up Contract

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, San Andreas State Treasurer

Ian Inoue
Constituent

Office of State Treasurer
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING
  • 1.1 Government Contract ID : #008-05-2022
II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY
  • 2.1 Business Name:
    Evergreen Sanitation Solutions

2.2 Business Account ID:
    035/MAY/22
    • 2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
      Mark "X" where applicable.
      [X] Yes
      [] No
    2.3 Business History:
    Evergreen Sanitation Solutions, previously known as Evergreen Environmental Consultancy, made its breakthrough in the local regions of Little Tokyo, Los Santos, with a wide array of businesses as its clients. Primarily concerned with the collection, processing and disposal of special waste, an elaborate pipeline is developed for each and every client to ensure maximum safety during the handling of such materials. ESS aims to secure more prominent clients, such as government entities to further advocate for safe special waste handling.

2.4 Products & Services:
    Evergreen Sanitation Solutions prides itself in its extensive care for waste management and the disposal and recycling of all types of waste. Previously, ESS provided consultancy for clients regarding safe handling of all types of waste. With the recent acquisition of the fictitious name, the company now performs environmental check-ups to determine contamination zones and collection of waste products. These are then sub-contracted to a third-party to store or process.

2.5 Key Employees:
    - Ian Inoue - Owner
    - Tim Okita - General Manager
    - Daniel Saejima - Site Manager

2.6 External Business Partners:
    - Japanese-American Association

2.7 Business Clients:
    - Shogun Sushi & Grill
    - Hanami Flowers & Bonsai
    III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY
    3.1 Business Portfolio:
    Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, list your past experience here.
    Evergreen Sanitation Solutions began by providing consultancy to smaller clients regarding environmental complications. Working in conjunction with several local businesses in Little Tokyo, ESS has become the primary option when it comes to sanitary concerns.

3.2 Plan of Action:
    Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.

1 - Surveillance Phase
    Once the procurement has been awarded, ESS will dispatch a team of surveyors to monitor the contamination levels of the contracted area. An extensive report shall be compiled and shared with the client to ensure maximum transparency during each step of the pipeline.

2 - Special Training Sessions and Safety Briefings
    With the contaminated zones identified, ESS executives shall compile a safety crash course, which will include training sessions on the handling of special waste. Furthermore, PPE shall be assigned to each employee, and further educated on the proper use of them.

3 - Collection Phase
    Teams of workers are dispatched to the contaminated areas. With the use of special equipment and vehicles, the waste will be collected and safely stored on-site before they are transported to a collection zone.

4 - Waste Collocation Phase
    Once waste has been collected, they will be categorised accordingly; recyclable waste, non-recyclable waste, and special waste. Sorted waste shall be either sent to recycling centres in the State of San Andreas, or to environmental friendly non-recyclable clearings, where they are further processed. Special waste shall be handled accordingly.

5 - Reporting Phase
    As outlined in the procurement, a report shall be given to the client to ensure complete transparency during the process. Weekly or biweekly meetings between executives of ESS and the contractors may be held wherein questions, concerns and statements may be heard.

3.3 Technical Capability:
    Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.

Due to immense desire to promote a cleaner environment, Evergreen Sanitation Solutions provides the top of the market training sessions to all employees. Stakeholders are all experienced in the field with over a year of track record under Evergreen Environmental Consultancy.

3.4 Financial Bid:
    Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.

Fleet - $414,000
    Appropriate fleet is required for the handling of special waste. Evergreen Sanitation Solutions aims to acquire an additional three (3) Vapid Bensons, each marked at $138,000 at retail price.

Training - $150,000
    Knowledge is just as important as the appropriate equipment. Without one or the other, an operation could be disastrous. ESS believes it is vital to equip the workers with the right training to ensure they all know the correct way to handle special waste and the appropriate use of their PPE.

Personal Protective Equipment - $50,000
    As outlined by United Nations regulations, each employee shall need an assigned PPE for the handling of (special) waste, which includes the use of disposable nitrile gloves, respiratory equipment, safety goggles and safety outfit to protect against spillages.

Special kits and containers for the safe handling of special waste & spillage - $125,000
    Certain special waste requires extra care when handled. Containers which are airtight shall be necessary for some waste to be considered safe and ready to be transported.

Identification of contaminated zones, collection & safe transportation of hazardous material - $400,000
    The identified contaminated zones shall be visited several times a week to ensure the deadline is met with the contract, thus leaving a satisfied client. Waste found on the zone shall be collected, sorted into their groups and safely transported to processing centres where further care may be necessary.

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
    Give us a quick analysis on why your bid should be chosen.
    Evergreen Sanitation Solutions has been prominent in Little Tokyo, widely regarded as the best waste management of the area. Previously, the company provided consultancy for various local business to promote safe handling of waste. Such a track record cannot be overlooked in such a scarce industry; ESS is actively seeking venues to further the State's environmental health, hoping to decrease total contamination rates through various contracts with governmental entities.
    IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT
    • I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of State Contracts.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the State of San Andreas for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.
    • I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.
    • In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.
    SIGNATURE
    Ian Ichirō Inoue
    V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH
    I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
    Ian Ichirō Inoue

Marty Haney

Office of Planning & Special Projects
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

008-05-2022 - Toxic Site Identification and Clean-Up Contract
  • Mr. Inoue,

This is a response to your contract request with the State of San Andreas, under the Toxic Site Identification and Clean-Up contract. We have reviewed your bid and have discovered multiple issues which prevent this bid from going forward. Please contact the State Government's landline as soon as possible to schedule a meeting with representatives from the Office of Planning and Special Projects.

Dr. Marty Haney
Deputy Director, Office of Planning & Special Projects
Email: [email protected]
Marty Haney, Ph.D
Deputy Director
Office of Planning and Special Projects