[Los Santos Sanitation] - Waste Removal and Recycling Services - Port of Los Santos Contract

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, San Andreas State Treasurer

Stanley Giancaca
Constituent

Office of State Treasurer
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING
  • 1.1 Government Contract ID : #XXX-XX-2021
II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY
  • 2.1 Business Name:
    Los Santos Sanitation

2.2 Business Account ID:
    031/FEB/23
    • 2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
      Mark "X" where applicable.
      [x] Yes
      [] No
    2.3 Business History:
    COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

2.4 Products & Services:
    The primary responsibility of LS Sanitation (LSSAN) is to collect, clean and recycle solid and liquid waste generated by residential, commercial and industrial users in the City of Los Santos and surrounding communities.

Serving over four million residents with approximately 2,800 dedicated professional, technical, administrative, craft, clerical and service personnel, LSSAN protects the public health and environment and enhances the quality of life in the City of Los Santos' neighborhoods.

We plan and administer the Solid Resources Program, Clean Water Program and the Watershed Protection Program. These programs all contribute to and build upon our overarching program of environmental sustainability, which also includes:
    Climate change
    Greenhouse gas emission monitoring, reporting and reduction
    Green infrastructure and urban greening
    Renewable energy
    Brownfield remediation
    Through these essential public service programs, LS Sanitation delivers a triple bottom line of economic, environmental, and social benefits that sustain the quality of life in Los Santos.

2.5 Key Employees:
    Christopher DiBella (Co-Owner)
    Luca DiMatteo (Site Supervisor)

2.6 External Business Partners:
    N/A

2.7 Business Clients:
    Goldies Bar
    Goose Liquor
    Bay Avenue Pizza
    III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY
    3.1 Business Portfolio:
    Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, list your past experience here.
    Los Santos Sanitation services many private companies in the city handling all of their sanitation needs, sewage drainage, trash collection, scrapping metal, etc.

3.2 Plan of Action:
    Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
    Surveying the site, and getting the metric numbers with how much trash the ports produce, and the types of trash the ports produce to properly dispose of them in compliance with state law.
    Setting up an on-site facility where we can handle the port's specific needs, as the port produces tons of trash each year it will need its own division of the company handling all of its specific needs.
    Training employees in port specific safety policies and workplace practices to ensure we’re compliant with the standards set forth.
    Plan out routes to perform them with efficiency and in a timely manner to ensure the port's sanitation needs are carried out and effectively.
    The employees shall carry out there weekly expense, going on the planned routes fulfilling the ports sanitation needs
    Monthly report to the Los Santos Ports detailing a full outline of the ports current sanitation status, and highlighting any possible issues that may come up in the future.

3.3 Technical Capability:
    Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
    The companies Co-Owner and Site Supervisor both have degrees in business management and environmental science, these two degrees coupled together save our clients each year millions of dollars as we’re able to develop plans and systems that fast track and safely/efficiently handle all sanitation needs.

3.4 Financial Bid:
    Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.

Fleet(First Month Expense)
    $400,000
    The port is a large area, a city unto itself. With that it’ll require the company to invest in new vehicles to properly service the ports in its entirety. The company wants to invest in 2 trashmasters, 1 Brute Tipper, 1 Utility Truck

Staffing Employees (Continuous Expense)
    $500,000
    The cost of employing a retinue of workers to the ports each month.

Vehicle Maintenance and servicing (Continuous Expense)
    $100,000
    The vehicles will be put through constant use, to ensure the investment Los Santos Ports will make on the vehicles is thorough; it is essential that the vehicles are serviced and cared for by professionals.

Emergency/Hazard Pay (Continuous Expense)
    $50,000
    A fund for any workplace injury to cover expenses if needed.

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
    Give us a quick analysis on why your bid should be chosen.
    Although our pricing isn’t the cheapest, what Los Santos Ports can guarantee with signing on to our contract is utmost professionalism, great service, and an active and busy work force. We hope that LS Ports recognizes quality in our past achievements and that they’re paying for a premium service.
    IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT
    • I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of State Contracts.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the State of San Andreas for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.
    • I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.
    • In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.
    SIGNATURE
    Stanley Giancana
    V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH
    I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
    Stanley Giancana