[Keystone Waste Management Solutions] Waste Removal And Recycling Services - Paleto Bay Sawmill

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, San Andreas State Treasurer

Matviy Ivanko
Constituent

Office of State Treasurer
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING
  • 1.1 Government Contract ID : #XXX-XX-2021
II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY
  • 2.1 Business Name:
    Keystone Waste Management Solutions

2.2 Business Account ID:
    022/MAY/21
    • 2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
      Mark "X" where applicable.
      [X] Yes
      [] No
    2.3 Business History:
    Keystone Waste Management Solutions has been around since 2021 and has managed to succeed and excel in its own industry. It has been run by different people in its recent years however has still managed to come back better than ever.

Keystone is a well established company in the city of Los Santos and its neighbouring counties. Not only for the companies of Los Santos but for Government entities also.

2.4 Products & Services:
    Keystone offers a huge variety of products and services that serve the community with correctly handled disposal of waste. Not only do we collect all domestic waste and send to our sorting site to be sorted into its correct form; we also collect from the likes of small business, companies, government organisations and more.

The waste is sent to our sorting site, and from there is correctly handled to either re-use, recycle, sent to landfill or energy.

Not only do we have services to provide; but at Keystone we prioritise our clients needs. So our services are given out in a professional and friendly manner.

We provide services such as; street cleaning operations, dumpster removal, dumpster cleaning, skip hire, asbestos removal, bio-hazardous removal and many other services to keep the street of Los Santos and it’s neighbouring counties clean!

2.5 Key Employees:
    C.O.O - Matviy Ivanko
    Finance - Adam Mischenko

2.6 External Business Partners:
    SADA31

2.7 Business Clients:
    SADA31
    SAPA
    Cockatoos
    Vespucci Pawn
    Beluga
    Hedera Hotel

III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY
    3.1 Business Portfolio:
    Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, list your past experience here.
    In the past and present, we have had enough experience in carrying out contracts and handing out sub-contracts. Never have we failed to meet the needs and requirements of our contracts, thus leading to the success of Keystone today.

We make sure all contracts are read thoroughly before signing, to ensure all parties are happy with said contract.

3.2 Plan of Action:
    Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.

Before any work is carried out, we must first pay a visit to site to work out a plan of action and routes etc. once this is done, all of our staff will be prompted via a meeting where we will discuss healthy and safety on site.

We will then organise for the dates of the collections, upon arrival this is how we will proceed;

Firstly, we will be providing 4 collections per month, 1 per week. The collection will be the first to arrive on site, collecting all general waste and recycling to take back to the plantation for sorting (team a).

Secondly, our next team (team b) will arrive in a scrap truck. This will ensure all pallets and broken/old equipment AND plastic packaging are disposed of correctly, returning to the sorting site with said waste.

Meanwhile, team c will arrive in a utility van to make sure the site is well maintained and clean throughout after the two teams have somewhat progressed through the site. Team c will ensure safety and hygiene to the site, picking up any debris that may appear during the process.

Once all teams have finished their job, they will all come together and use the utilities in the utility van to do some outhouse cleaning, thoroughly.

3.3 Technical Capability:
    Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
    Our key employees remain in their position solely based on their skills in a professional workplace and work ethic. We as a team thrive on customer service, making sure all our clients needs are fulfilled and happy throughout.

Matviy as C.O.O will be making sure all goes smoothly, communicating with clients and making sure all needs are met. He will also be out in the field time to time, acting as team leader to ensure all staff are performing as they should.

Adam on the other hand will be dealing with the financial situation, dealing with all outgoings and incomings. Adam has had years of experience financially and holds a degree in finance. Hence his position. Adam may appear time to time on shifts to make sure all is going smoothly also.

3.4 Financial Bid:
    Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.

Monthly payments;

Employees salary - $120.000
    Four shifts per month, one pickup each week. Twelve manhours.

Toxic and Hazardous Waste handling cost - $40.000
    This will cover the additional costs of the handling of toxic and hazardous materials.

Company profits - $32.000
    20% of the total costs.

TOTAL MONTHLY: $192.000

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
    Give us a quick analysis on why your bid should be chosen.
    I believe Keystone Waste Management Solutions would be the perfect company for this job. We have the staff, fleet, land and contacts to fulfil all desires. Keystone is one of the leading companies of Los Santos in its industry, and continues to thrive.

All contracts undertook have never failed to meet demands, and that is something we take pride in most.
    IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT
    • I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of State Contracts.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the State of San Andreas for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.
    • I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.
    • In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.
    SIGNATURE
    Matviy Ivanko
    V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH
    I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
    Matviy Ivanko

Ken Junichi

The business is going to be rebranded and renamed as per: https://gov.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=746&t=8585

Name of Owner: Daniel Berganza
Owner of Contractor: Daniel Berganza
Sustancia Road, Murrieta Heights
Los Santos, SA 91318
Phone: 93611896
Email: [email protected] (( LINK
James Connelly
Director of Planning and Special Projects

Before continuing, please make sure that your business is unionized, as per the San Andreas Labor Code.
Ken Junichi

James Connelly wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:32 pm Before continuing, please make sure that your business is unionized, as per the San Andreas Labor Code.
We are unionized and all set, what's the next step?
Alex Yevtushenko

Tucker Meier wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:30 am
James Connelly wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:32 pm Before continuing, please make sure that your business is unionized, as per the San Andreas Labor Code.
We are unionized and all set, what's the next step?
Contract has been e-mailed to you.