(ELECTED) Candidacy for Union President, United Workers of San Andreas

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

George Spataro
Constituent

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: George
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Spataro
      1.4 Date of Birth: 15/03/1995
      1.5 Contact Number: 4947841
      1.6 Gender:
      • [X] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: 17755 South Rockford, La Puerta, LS, SA
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: Great State Sanitation LLC

2.2 Owner Name: Liberty Holdings LLC
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Liberty Holdings LLC / Joseph Tarano
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: 023/JAN/22
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): 15550 South Rockford Drive, La Puerta, Los Santos, San Andreas

2.7 Union Name: United Workers of San Andreas
      2.8 Statement to run for Union President:
      Answer:
      The United States of America and the State of San Andreas along with the modern industry that has developed across the country has only been possible due to the coming together of great hard working people, from all sides of the laboring spectrum, who were looking to build a better life for their families and future generations. This act of unionization can be seen as the foundation of the modern day America, and it's the primary reason for my candidacy for Union President. I have witnessed first hand what it's like to be a laborer in San Andreas with this ever growing economy and the development of various industrial branches. Los Santos is expanding and so should the worker's rights and benefits.

The aforementioned statement stands as the basis for my candidature. I, George Spataro, am a hard working citizen of Los Santos who wants to lead the fight for the workers in the State of San Andreas. This is why I am stepping forward for the betterment of our society. It is time to pay back the people of Los Santos that made it the great metropolis that it is today. My time as Union President will bring all hard workers of the State of San Andreas under one umbrella, that of the United Workers of San Andreas, where they will benefit only from the best. They will have access to the best medical care, legal representation and insurance policies. The field of employment will enlarge thrice the capacity it is today, with better wages and expenses for their day to day life.

The time to evolve in the State of San Andreas is now, only through the United Workers for San Andreas union.

2.9 Financial Records ( In accordance with the Labor Act of 2021 ):
      2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address): 2237 Bay City Avenue, Vespucci, Los Santos, San Andreas

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord:
    DISCLAIMER
    I, GEORGE SPATARO, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: G. Spataro
David Buckley

Dear Mr. Spataro,

We are informing you that we've finished your background check. The current status is APPROVED.

Thank you.

Signed,

Francis A. Ernst
Director, Office of Planning and Special Projects
David Buckley

Dear Mister Spataro,

The Office of Labor Management Standards has completed a review of the election results. The vote was unanimous for your candidacy. Congratulations on becoming elected as President of United Workers of San Andreas.

Regards,

Signed,

Francis A. Ernst
Director, Office of Planning and Special Projects