[ELECTED] Candidacy for Union President, San Andreas Port and Construction Workers Association #31

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

Paul Pontecorvo
Constituent

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: Paul
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Pontecorvo
      1.4 Date of Birth: (20/07/1983)
      1.5 Contact Number: 09473287
      1.6 Gender:
      • [x] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: San Andreas Ave - Floor 4, Room 1
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: San Andreas Port Authority

2.2 Owner Name: San Andreas Port Auhority
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Hank Preston, George Vance, Boyd Parker
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: N/A
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): Port Authority Office, Buccaneer Way, Los Santos, San Andreas

2.7 Union Name: San Andreas Port and Construction Workers Association #31
      2.8 Statement to run for Union President:
      Answer:

I've been working with in San Andreas Port Authority almost for ten years now. Most of the employees who works here on a regular basis knows me very well, I've got years of proven experience. I've shown my leadership abilities with in these years along with the last protest which; me and some of my colleagues worked on. The conclusion of the strikes showed us; people who work as a blue collar are capable of demanding their rights under one roof.

Main reason of ULA-31's establishment is to protect employees legally and financially with in a transparent framed work while creating solutions for our valuable members. To provide an equal working environment for members regardless of religion, language, race and gender.

I, Paul Pontecorvo will be fighting for each members legal rights no matter what's the outcome.

2.9 Financial Records ( In accordance with the Labor Act of 2021 ): -
      2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address):ULA - 31, Elysian Island, Port of Los Santos, Los Santos, SA

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      x] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [x] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord: no scrubz#6175
    DISCLAIMER
    I, Paul Pontecorvo, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: P.Pontecorvo
Noah Wade

Dear Mister Pontecorvo,

The Office of Labor Management Standards has completed a review. Your candidacy has been approved and you have won the union presidential election by default. Congratulations on becoming elected as President of San Andreas Port and Construction Workers Association #31.
Regards,

Signed,

Noah Wade
Secretary of State