Union Registration - Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

James Yamashiro
Constituent

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: James
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Yamashiro
      1.4 Date of Birth: 03/AUG/1998
      1.5 Contact Number: 19501950
      1.6 Gender:
      • [X] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: 1250 Palomino Avenue - Floor 1, Room 1
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information & Union Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: Evergreen Sanitation Solutions

2.2 Owner Name: Ian Inoue
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Ian Inoue, Tim Okita
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: 035/MAY/22
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): 6847 South Rockford Drive, Little Tokyo, Los Santos, San Andreas

2.7 Union Name: Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
      2.8 Petitioner: James Yamashiro
      2.9 Endorsement:

(c) An employee of an institution may only sponsor one (1) labor union registration every fourteen (14) day period.

(d) If a labor union registration is successful, it must become recognized by the institution and the OLMS. The following conditions must be met for a labor union registration to be recognized;

1. An institute employing more than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 20% of its employees.

2. An institute employing less than ten (10) employees must have approval from at least 50% of its employees.

3. Voting will take place over a seventy-two (72) hour period.

4. An employee may only cast one (1) vote, either in favor or against the proposed labor union. All abstentions are considered a vote against the proposed labor union.

Frank Ichikawa
      Isaac Hamaguchi
      James Yamashiro
      Jackie Tamura
      James Saito

2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address): Japanese American Association Branch Office, South Rockford Drive, Little Tokyo, Los Santos, San Andreas

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord: Kings#4707
    DISCLAIMER
    I, JAMES YAMASHIRO, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: JAMES YAMASHIRO
Marty Haney

Dear Mister Yamashiro,

We are informing you that your union petition for the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance has been processed. The Department of Labor will proceed with an election to determine formal certification of the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance. To unionize your institution under the aforementioned union, 20% of institution employees must vote in favor of the union.

Signed,

Dr. Marty Haney
Deputy Director, Office of Planning and Special Projects
Marty Haney

Dear Mister Yamashiro,

We are happy to inform you that your union petition for the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance has been accepted. The Department of Labor now officially recognizes your institution as a unionized entity under the aforementioned union, in accordance to the Labor Relations Act of 2021.

Congratulations.

Signed,

Dr. Marty Haney
Deputy Director, Office of Planning and Special Projects
Marty Haney, Ph.D
Deputy Director
Office of Planning and Special Projects