Candidacy for Union President - International Brotherhood of Security Officers, Local 113.

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

Jay Teller
Constituent

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: Jay
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Teller
      1.4 Date of Birth: (22/FEB/1998)
      1.5 Contact Number: 529 037 33
      1.6 Gender:
      • [X] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: 107 Playa Vista, Del Perro,
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: University of Los Santos, San Andreas - Security Department

2.2 Owner Name: ULSA Board of Trustees
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Nikos Karagiorgis
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number:
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address):1 Picture Perfect Drive, Richman, Los Santos

2.7 Union Name:International Brotherhood of Security Officers, Local 113.
      2.8 Statement to run for Union President:
      Answer: As a hard working Security Officer at ULSA, I intend to help our blue collared brothers get the fair deal they deserve, the job security they need and the respect they demand after many follies with management. It's time to take back the workplace and bring a better service to Los Santos, and ULSA's students.
      2.9 Financial Records ( In accordance with the Labor Act of 2021 ):
      2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address): 132 Orchardville Avenue, Cypress Flats, Los Santos.

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    DISCLAIMER
    I, Jay Teller, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: Image
Noah Wade

Dear Mister Teller,

The Office of Labor Management Standards has completed a review. Your candidacy has been approved and you have won the union presidential election by default. Congratulations on becoming elected as President of the International Brotherhood of Security Officers, Local 113.

Signed,

Noah Wade,
Secretary of State
Jay Teller
Constituent

I have resigned from ULSA.