Candidacy for Union President - SADO 31

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

Edward Ulf
Constituent

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: Viktor
      1.2 Middle Name: N/A
      1.3 Last Name: Milosevic
      1.4 Date of Birth: 11/Oct/1984
      1.5 Contact Number: 4033-2026
      1.6 Gender:
      • [x] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: ((Property #9822 on PM LOA Hold))
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: San Andreas Port Authority

2.2 Owner Name: N/A
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Hank Preston
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: N/A
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): Terminal

2.7 Union Name: San Andreas Dockworkers Organization (31)
      2.8 Statement to run for Union President:
      Answer: I came to the United States 19 years ago and have been working as a longshoreman since 2005. I know the trade well and have seen firsthand how rewarding nearly two decades of hard work can be. Because dockworking is a unionized industry, I have been able to live out all these years in comfort knowing that my health will be in good hands thanks to medical insurance covered by my union dues. If elected, I will work to make certain that all union members have the resources they need to have their medical expenses covered in the event of an emergency. I will also work to secure paid medical leave for union members who become injured or, God forbid, incapacitated. I also plan to negotiate for hazard pay and additional bonuses for exceptional work.

If elected, I will strive to lower union dues closer to the national average and increase the organization's financial transparency, giving every worker a better understanding of where their hard earned dollars are being allocated. Dockworking is among the must crucial professions to our nation's economy and I will not rest until every stevedore is treated with the respect, wage, and benefits they deserve. Longshoremen keep this nation running. Unified, we are an unstoppable force, and I will not hesitate to organize legal strikes and protests if our rights are trampled upon by uncaring bureaucrats or big wigs.
      2.9 Financial Records ( In accordance with the Labor Act of 2021 ):
      2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address): Elysian Island, Union Hall

(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
  • (( 4. Out of Character ))
    • 4.1 Forum name: Access
      • 4.2 Discord: kayak#9812
    DISCLAIMER
    I, Viktor Milosevic, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: Viktor Milosevic