Candidacy for Union President - United Firefighters of Los Santos City, IAFF Local 112

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, Faction Leadership, San Andreas State Treasurer, Office of Labor-Management Standards, Department of Labor

Jonathan Richards

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1. Personal Information
    • 1.1 First Name: Jonathan
      1.2 Middle Name: Nelson
      1.3 Last Name: Richards
      1.4 Date of Birth: 22/JUL/1987
      1.5 Contact Number: 5320852
      1.6 Gender:
      • [X] Male
        [-] Female
        [-] Other
      1.7 Address: 102 Alta Street - Floor 1, Room 6
      1.8 City: Los Santos
      1.9 State: San Andreas

UNION INFORMATION
  • 2. Company Information
    • 2.1 What is the name of the unionized company?
      Answer: Los Santos Fire Department

2.2 Owner Name: N/A
      2.3 Company Stakeholders/Executives: Jonathan Richards
      2.4 LSGOV Issues Business Number: N/A
      2.5 Provide proof of ownership: ACCESS
      2.6 Company Headquarters (provide address): 200 Rockford Drive, Los Santos, SA 90026, United States (( /gps Fire Station 2 ))

2.7 Union Name: United Firefighters of Los Santos City, IAFF Local 112
      2.8 Statement to run for Union President:
      Answer: As a dedicated member of the Los Santos Fire Department, I am excited to announce my candidacy for the position of President of United Firefighters of Los Santos City, IAFF Local 112 Union.

After 137 years as an established agency, 76 of which we have been an ISO Class 1 agency, we have gone without our own established union. This has left us, the employees of the Department and public servants of Los Santos, without a proper line of communication with our Department leadership. This has left us without a voice in decisions that affect our working conditions and welfare. As President, I will be committed to advocating for the rights for all employees, ensuring that our concerns are heard and addressed.

If elected, my primary responsibility will be to represent the interests of our union members and work tirelessly to ensure that we have a voice in decisions that affect our working conditions. I will negotiate with department leadership and other stakeholders to improve our working conditions, increase wages and benefits, and address any other issues that may arise. Additionally, I will oversee the day-to-day operations of the union, including managing finances, organizing events and activities, and working to recruit new union members.

I believe that my dedication, experience, and commitment to the union makes me the ideal candidate for the position of President. With your support, I am confident that we can work together to make a real difference in the lives of our members and the community we serve.

If you have any questions about my candidacy or policies as President of the Union, please reach out. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to earning your vote.

2.9 Financial Records (In accordance with the Labor Act of 2021): N/A
      2.10 Union Headquarters (provide address):
(( If you require more fields for employment information you can copy the listed above and post another line of employer status. ))

LICENSES & BACKGROUND CHECK
  • 3. Goverment Issued Licenses and Background Check
    • 3.1 Do you have a valid driver's license in San Andreas?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

• 3.2 Do you consent to a background check?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))
DISCLAIMER
I, JONATHAN RICHARDS, have agreed to the terms that have been placed upon myself by the State of San Andreas, specifically through the Labor Act of 2021, and acknowledge that I will follow the laws that have been placed upon myself, to the best of my ability, and before I conduct fishing operations, I will make sure I am up to date with the current State Laws on Labor Policies & Regulations. I will conduct all my operations in good faith in accordance with the State of San Andreas Law.

Signed: Image
Jonathan Richards

Retracted until Union Registration Papers have been submitted.