[293-02-2021] Keystone Waste Management Solutions

Moderators: Office of Planning and Special Projects, San Andreas State Treasurer

Roy Falzarano
Constituent

Office of State Treasurer
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING
  • 1.1 Government Contract ID : #293-02-2021
II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY
  • 2.1 Business Name:
    Keystone Waste Management Solutions

2.2 Business Account ID:
    022/MAY/21
    • 2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
      Mark "X" where applicable.
      [X] Yes
      [] No
    2.3 Business History:
    Keystone Waste Management Solutions has been an active waste management provider for the citizens of Los Santos. We have provided satisfactory waste management to various companies in Los Santos county. Our expertise in waste management is unmatched by any local waste management company.

2.4 Products & Services:
    We individually work with our clients to tailor make solutions that work for them. We specialize in hazardous waste disposal and recycling. We offer a variety of waste pick-up and disposal methods to suit the needs of our clients.

2.5 Key Employees:
    Kenneth Moore - Owner
    Roy Falzarano - Site Manager

2.6 External Business Partners:
    N/A

2.7 Business Clients:
    Blue Water Logistics
    The Sumac
    Garden of Eatn
    Zampa’s Quality Meats and Deli

III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY
    3.1 Business Portfolio:
    We have gained invaluable experience working with private companies in the state of San Andreas. We have managed to adhere and surpass regulations set in place by the EPA.

3.2 Plan of Action:
    Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
    1 - Surveillance
    The contract is approved by the state. Keystone aims to survey the contracted area and come up with an operational plan that works best with all parties involved to disrupt business as little as possible.
    2 - Scheduling and Assigning
    We will work with the client to come up with scheduling that does not intrude on their day to day business. We form teams and assign roles to our senior waste management assistants.
    3 - Patrolling and Site Cleaning
    We will have staff assigned to the forest three times a week for 2-4 hours per day to patrol and clean up any littering. We also do routine waste pick-ups for recyclable and non recyclable trash created and left in designated dumpsters.
    4 — On Site Waste Sorting
    Waste picked up is driven back to the Keystone Waste Solutions site to be sorted into recyclable, non recyclable and hazardous materials. The then sorted waste is given off to our dumping partners to either be sent to top of the line recycling centres or to environmentally friendly non-recyclable clearing.
    5 — Reporting
    Weekly reports given to the client to update and brief them on the waste handled, where and when. Queries answered and feedback given and received on how to holistically work on keeping the forest clean.

3.3 Technical Capability:
    Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
    Our senior waste management associates have had months of experience on site and special training has been given to all our staff to ensure quality. We have held contracts with some of the biggest logistics partners in Los Santos along with smaller businesses. We have unparalleled experience in dealing with waste.

3.4 Financial Bid:
    Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.
    (To be discussed)

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
    Give us a quick analysis on why your bid should be chosen.
    Founded in early 2021, Keystone Sanitation Solutions has been a cornerstone in the waste management community of Los Santos. Multiple businesses have entrusted us in facilitating their needs, no business has been too small or too big for us. We scale accordingly to our clients needs.
    IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT
    • I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of State Contracts.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.
    • I authorize the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the State of San Andreas for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.
    • I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of State Contracts and/or the State of San Andreas, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.
    • In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.
    SIGNATURE
    Roy Falzarano
    V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH
    I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
    Roy Falzarano

Leonardo Holman
Constituent

Office of State Treasurer
San Andreas State Government
State Capitol, 1 Alta, Los Santos, SA

[293-02-2021] Keystone Waste Management Solutions
  • Mister Falzarano,

Thank you for contacting us, after reviewing your form, we'd like for you to do the following amendments to Section III :

3.4: Disclose the Financial bid section in a detailed manner.

Kind regards,

Miles Deckard
    Treasury Staff
    E-mail: [email protected]